School uniform helps children to develop a sense of identity and belonging.
- Sweatshirts, Cardigans and fleece's: red with school logo;
- Shirts (of appropriate length as defined by Headteacher) / trousers / leggings: grey or black;
- Shorts in summer: grey or black;
- Polo shirts: white or red; (logo desirable but not essential)
- Dresses: red gingham;
- Socks: dark or white;
- Tights: grey, black or red;
- Shoes / trainers: black - no sandals;
- No sandals or heels;
- Hats to keep safe in the sun.
PE Kits should include:
- T-shirt: white school logo in House colour;
- Shorts / tracksuit bottoms for outside PE in inclement weather: black;
- Plimsolls: black
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with the child's name.
Children may wear a wristwatch and small stud earrings. No other jewellery should be worn. All jewellery must be removed for PE lessons.
If children cannot remove earrings for PE, they must be covered by plasters or Micropore tape.
Children in Early Years develop good phonetical awareness because staff make every effort to ensure that they have the phonics strategies they need to read with confidence.Ofsted report