School uniform helps children to develop a sense of identity and belonging.
- Sweatshirts / fleece: red with school logo;
- Shirts (of appropriate length as defined by Headteacher) / trousers / leggings: grey or black;
- Shorts in summer: grey or black;
- Polo shirts: white or red; (logo desirable but not essential)
- Dresses: red gingham;
- Socks: dark or white;
- Tights: grey, black or red:
- Shoes / trainers: black - no sandals;
- No sandals or heels;
- Hats to keep safe in the sun.
PE Kits should include:
- T-shirt: white school logo in House colour;
- Shorts/tracksuit bottoms for outside PE in inclement weather: black;
- Plimsolls: black
Items of school uniform displaying the school's logo can be purchased directly from Tesco or from Pinders, http://pindersschoolwear.co.uk/WilliamLevickPrimary/uniform.html. Pinders also have some uniform in stock at the shop in Crystal Peaks, Sheffield.
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with the child's name.
Children may wear a wristwatch and small stud earrings. No other jewellery should be worn. All jewellery must be removed for PE lessons.
If children cannot remove earrings for PE, they must be covered by plasters or Micropore tape.
Pupils exhibit an enthusiasm for learning and a thirst to learn more because leaders have made sure that the curriculum is broad, balanced and responsive to their needs and interests. Ofsted report