To provide a welcoming, happy, safe and stimulating environment for all.
- To have open and effective communication to promote positive working partnerships with parents and carers to best support children in their learning.
- To provide relevant and engaging learning opportunities which develop and embed key skills through a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To encourage children to take responsibility for their learning by providing opportunities for independent thinking, decision making, collaborative working and appropriate risk taking.
- For each child to have high aspirations and positive attitudes toward themselves, others and their learning in order to achieve personal success.
- To equip all children with the knowledge, understanding and skills to become respectful and caring citizens contributing positively to the local, national and global community.
Leaders, governors and teachers have established a school culture where safeguarding is everyone's business.Ofsted report