To provide a welcoming, happy, safe and stimulating environment for all.
- To have open and effective communication to promote positive working partnerships with parents and carers to best support children in their learning.
- To provide relevant and engaging learning opportunities which develop and embed key skills through a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To encourage children to take responsibility for their learning by providing opportunities for independent thinking, decision making, collaborative working and appropriate risk taking.
- For each child to have high aspirations and positive attitudes toward themselves, others and their learning in order to achieve personal success.
- To equip all children with the knowledge, understanding and skills to become respectful and caring citizens contributing positively to the local, national and global community.
There are many procedures in place to make sure that pupil's behaviour is good.Ofsted report