- Image 1
- Image 2
- Image 3
- Image 4
William Levick Primary School
Welcome to William Levick Primary School's website. Whether you are a new parent wanting to learn more about us, or an existing parent, we hope you find the site useful and informative.
HeadteacherMr M. Winson
At William Levick, we aim to make our school a happy, safe and exciting place to be and have a set of values that underpin this. We pride ourselves on treating each other with respect, kindness and understanding. We hope that the time your child spends here will lay the foundations for their future.
The school also benefits from a pleasant and extensive environment, including a large playing field and an outside area for children in the Foundation Stage.
We are more than happy to share what we do, so visits are warmly welcomed. We encourage you to make an appointment by contacting the school office for you to come and see our fabulous school for yourself.
We look forward to working in partnership with you to ensure your child's time at William Levick is happy, safe and exciting.
At William Levick we aim...
- To provide a welcoming, happy, safe and stimulating environment for all.
- To have open and effective communication to promote positive working partnerships with parents and carers to best support children in their learning.
- To provide relevant and engaging learning opportunities which develop and embed key skills through a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To encourage children to take responsibility for their learning by providing opportunities for independent thinking, decision making, collaborative working and appropriate risk taking.
- For each child to have high aspirations and positive attitudes toward themselves, others and their learning in order to achieve personal success.
- To equip all children with the knowledge, understanding and skills to become respectful and caring citizens contributing positively to the local, national and global community.
Event: Every Wednesday: Join us for mother and baby group, from 9:30-11:30am, in the hall.
Event: Every Friday: Afterschool til 4:20pm. For YR-Y3 - join RuggerEds.
News: Y6 visits from Natascha Engel on Friday 5th February, see our success stories page for more information.
News: The Y1's and Y2's were absolutely fantastic at the Dance Platform on Monday at the Winding Wheel. They danced their socks off and did themselves, their teachers and their parents proud. Well done to all of them!
News: Great visit from David Hill on Monday 7th March!
News: School will be closed on Tuesday 23rd June - Due to EU Elections for Polling.
Event: Every Thursday: Afterschool Y3-Y6 - join Premier Sports
Event: Every Tuesday: Afterschool Club till 4.20pm - All years come and join Dance Daze
Event: Every Monday: Afterschool til 4:20pm. For YR-Y2 - join Premier Sports.
Event: Every Wednesday: For Y2-Y6 Afterschool till 4.20pm join Discovery Project
|School Meals||22 Jul 2016|
|Other Success Stories||21 Jul 2016|
|Advice & Support||21 Jul 2016|
|FUNdraisers Group||20 Jul 2016|
|Star Of The Week||14 Jul 2016|