- Image 1
- Image 2
- Image 3
- Image 4
- Image 5
Welcome to William Levick Primary School
We hope our site keeps you up-to-date with all that is going on in school and gives a good overview of what we offer.
Visits are warmly welcomed and we encourage you to make an appointment to come and see us for yourself.
We look forward to meeting and working with you to ensure your child gets the most out of their time at primary school.
At William Levick we aim...
- To provide a welcoming, happy, safe and stimulating environment for all.
- To have open and effective communication to promote positive working partnerships with parents and carers to best support children in their learning.
- To provide relevant and engaging learning opportunities which develop and embed key skills through a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To encourage children to take responsibility for their learning by providing opportunities for independent thinking, decision making, collaborative working and appropriate risk taking.
- For each child to have high aspirations and positive attitudes toward themselves, others and their learning in order to achieve personal success.
- To equip all children with the knowledge, understanding and skills to become respectful and caring citizens contributing positively to the local, national and global community.
Children in year 6 will take their end of KS2 SATs tests this week. Breakfast for all year 6 from 8:30am. Good luck year 6; you have all worked incredibly hard and deserve to do well.
Monday 12:30-1pm Join Mrs Grantham in the year 6 classroom.
Monday 3:20-4:20pm Rugby for FS & KS1 in the hall.
12:30-1pm All welcome to join Mrs Reeves for outside activities in the area outside the Y1 classroom
Tuesday 3:20-4:20pm Children in year 3-6. Join Jazz in the hall.
Wednesday 12:30-1pm Foundation Stage and year 3 /4 children with Miss Watson in the ICT suite.
Wednesday 3:20-4:20pm Foundation Stage, Year 1 and Year 2 join Jazz in the hall for Streetdance.
Wednesday 3:20-4:20pm KS2 join Mrs Youdan in the Y3 classroom for Film Club.
JOin Mrs Peckett for more fun with nature. Y5 classroom 3:20-4:20pm.
6pm in school hall for all information about the year 6 residential to Stratford.
3:20-4:20pm Join Mr Hemsley in the hall for tennis
12:30-1pm Join Miss Robson for cheerleading outside on the school yard
7pm at Miners' Arms Planning for the summer fair.
Y4 children will go swimming at 9:30am. Please make sure they have their kits in school.
Friday 12:30-1pm In the year 6 classroom with Mrs Thorlby. Everyone Welcome.
Any bags for the collection should be brought to school and left in the parents' shelter on the morning of Friday 15th May. No bags can be stored in school before this time.
|Star Of The Week||22 May 2015|
|Other Success Stories||10 May 2015|
|Year 6||10 Mar 2015|
|Year 5||10 Mar 2015|
|Year 4||10 Mar 2015|