- Image 1
- Image 2
- Image 3
- Image 4
William Levick Primary School
Welcome to William Levick Primary School's website. Whether you are a new parent wanting to learn more about us, or an existing parent, we hope you find the site useful and informative.
HeadteacherMr M. Winson
At William Levick, we aim to make our school a happy, safe and exciting place to be and have a set of values that underpin this. We pride ourselves on treating each other with respect, kindness and understanding. We hope that the time your child spends here will lay the foundations for their future.
The school also benefits from a pleasant and extensive environment, including a large playing field and an outside area for children in the Foundation Stage.
We are more than happy to share what we do, so visits are warmly welcomed. We encourage you to make an appointment by contacting the school office for you to come and see our fabulous school for yourself.
We look forward to working in partnership with you to ensure your child's time at William Levick is happy, safe and exciting.
At William Levick we aim...
- To provide a welcoming, happy, safe and stimulating environment for all.
- To have open and effective communication to promote positive working partnerships with parents and carers to best support children in their learning.
- To provide relevant and engaging learning opportunities which develop and embed key skills through a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To encourage children to take responsibility for their learning by providing opportunities for independent thinking, decision making, collaborative working and appropriate risk taking.
- For each child to have high aspirations and positive attitudes toward themselves, others and their learning in order to achieve personal success.
- To equip all children with the knowledge, understanding and skills to become respectful and caring citizens contributing positively to the local, national and global community.
Mr Winson welcomes everyone back and hopes to live up to the children's ideals: "We want our new Headteacher to be kind, warm, fun, but serious when they need to be".
Every Wednesday: Join us for mother and baby group, from 9:30-11:30am, in the hall.
Admissions: Please see the admissions page on the Derbyshire County Council website for more information about your child's school place starting September 2016.
Every Monday: Afterschool til 4:20pm. For YR-Y2 - join Premier Sports.
Every Tuesday: Afterschool til 4:20pm. For Y3-Y6 - join Dance Daze in the hall.
Every Wednesday: For YR-Y2. Afterschool til 4:20pm - join Dance Daze in the hall.
Every Thursday: Lunch time YR-Y2 - join Premier Sports
Every Friday: Afterschool til 4:20pm. For YR-Y3 - join RuggerEds.
Week Ending 8.1.2016: Congratulations Red House on passing 1000 points this week! Remember to dress down next Friday (15th January)!
|Star Of The Week||05 Feb 2016|
|Governors||05 Feb 2016|
|Curriculum||05 Feb 2016|
|Other Success Stories||05 Feb 2016|
|Extra Curricular Activities||05 Feb 2016|