- Image 1
- Image 2
- Image 3
- Image 4
- Image 5
Welcome to William Levick Primary School
We hope our site keeps you up-to-date with all that is going on in school and gives a good overview of what we offer.
Visits are warmly welcomed and we encourage you to make an appointment to come and see us for yourself.
We look forward to meeting and working with you to ensure your child gets the most out of their time at primary school.
At William Levick we aim...
- To provide a welcoming, happy, safe and stimulating environment for all.
- To have open and effective communication to promote positive working partnerships with parents and carers to best support children in their learning.
- To provide relevant and engaging learning opportunities which develop and embed key skills through a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To encourage children to take responsibility for their learning by providing opportunities for independent thinking, decision making, collaborative working and appropriate risk taking.
- For each child to have high aspirations and positive attitudes toward themselves, others and their learning in order to achieve personal success.
- To equip all children with the knowledge, understanding and skills to become respectful and caring citizens contributing positively to the local, national and global community.
Monday 3:20-4:20pm Rugby for FS & KS1 in the hall.
12:30-1pm All welcome to join Mrs Reeves for outside activities in the area outside the Y1 classroom
Monday 23rd - Thursday 26th March Throughout this week the children will have opportunity to develop a range of art and music skills. They will work alongside visiting artists and musicians.
The Doodlebug artist will be visiting school to work with groups of children to produce cartoon style art work.
All children in year 3 and year 4 have been invited to attend a special athletics event at Henry Fanshawe School 4-5pm. Mrs Smith will meet the children at the entrance to Fanshawe School.
All children are invited to decorate an egg for a chance of winning a prize. Eggs can be brought into school from Monday; judging will take place on Thursday.
Tuesday 3:20-4:20pm Children in year 3-6. Join Jazz in the hall.
During the day children will take part in a number of workshops including: Singing, Aboriginal art, music from junk, mask making, ICT art, Natural art and cartoon art.
Wednesday 3:20-4:20pm Foundation Stage, Year 1 and Year 2 join Jazz in the hall for Streetdance.
Wednesday 3:20-4:20pm KS2 join Mrs Youdan in the Y3 classroom for Film Club.
The whole school will experience a live music performance from 'Key Strings'.
The whole school will take part in a music workshop led by Mark Walters and students from Henry Fanshawe School or Samantha Turner and students from King Ecgberts School.
3:20-4:20pm Join Mr Hemsley in the hall for dodgeball
12:30-1pm Join Mr Hemsley for football outside on the school yard
A team of swimmers will represent the school on Thursday at Eckington School. Mrs Youdan will accompany the team. Parents are welcome to go along and cheer on the team.
The FUNdraisers are holding an Easter egg hunt and raffle on Friday from 2:30-5pm. Come along and solve the clues and win an Easter prize. All welcome £1.50 per child entry.
|Star Of The Week||27 Mar 2015|
|Year 6||10 Mar 2015|
|Year 5||10 Mar 2015|
|Year 4||10 Mar 2015|
|Year 3||10 Mar 2015|