- Image 1
- Image 2
- Image 3
- Image 4
- Image 5
William Levick Primary School
Welcome to William Levick Primary School's website. Whether you are a new parent wanting to learn more about us, or an existing parent, we hope you find the site useful and informative.
HeadteacherMr M. Winson
At William Levick, we aim to make our school a happy, safe and exciting place to be and have a set of values that underpin this. We pride ourselves on treating each other with respect, kindness and understanding. We hope that the time your child spends here will lay the foundations for their future.
The school also benefits from a pleasant and extensive environment, including a large playing field and an outside area for children in the Foundation Stage.
We are more than happy to share what we do, so visits are warmly welcomed. We encourage you to make an appointment by contacting the school office for you to come and see our fabulous school for yourself.
We look forward to working in partnership with you to ensure your child's time at William Levick is happy, safe and exciting.
At William Levick we aim...
- To provide a welcoming, happy, safe and stimulating environment for all.
- To have open and effective communication to promote positive working partnerships with parents and carers to best support children in their learning.
- To provide relevant and engaging learning opportunities which develop and embed key skills through a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To encourage children to take responsibility for their learning by providing opportunities for independent thinking, decision making, collaborative working and appropriate risk taking.
- For each child to have high aspirations and positive attitudes toward themselves, others and their learning in order to achieve personal success.
- To equip all children with the knowledge, understanding and skills to become respectful and caring citizens contributing positively to the local, national and global community.
Mr Winson welcomes everyone back and hopes to live up to the children's ideals: "We want our new Headteacher to be kind, warm, fun, but serious when they need to be".
Every Monday: Afterschool til 4:20pm. For YR-Y2 - join Premier Sports.
Every Tuesday: Afterschool til 4:20pm. For Y3-Y6 - join Dance Daze in the hall.
Every Wednesday: Join us for mother and baby group, from 9:30-11:30am, in the hall.
Every Wednesday: For YR-Y2. Afterschool til 4:20pm - join Dance Daze in the hall.
Every Thursday: Afterschool til 4:20pm. For Y3-Y6 - join Premier Sports.
Every Friday: Afterschool til 4:20pm. For YR-Y3 - join RuggerEds.
|Year 6||02 Oct 2015|
|Student Eco Team||02 Oct 2015|
|School Council||02 Oct 2015|
|Year 5||02 Oct 2015|
|Year 4||02 Oct 2015|