- Image 1
- Image 2
- Image 3
- Image 4
- Image 5
Welcome to William Levick Primary School
We hope our site keeps you up-to-date with all that is going on in school and gives a good overview of what we offer.
Visits are warmly welcomed and we encourage you to make an appointment to come and see us for yourself.
We look forward to meeting and working with you to ensure your child gets the most out of their time at primary school.
At William Levick we aim...
- To provide a welcoming, happy, safe and stimulating environment for all.
- To have open and effective communication to promote positive working partnerships with parents and carers to best support children in their learning.
- To provide relevant and engaging learning opportunities which develop and embed key skills through a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To encourage children to take responsibility for their learning by providing opportunities for independent thinking, decision making, collaborative working and appropriate risk taking.
- For each child to have high aspirations and positive attitudes toward themselves, others and their learning in order to achieve personal success.
- To equip all children with the knowledge, understanding and skills to become respectful and caring citizens contributing positively to the local, national and global community.
Monday pm. Mrs Ryder will be in school for children having keyboard lessons. Any new children interested in having lessons should enquire at the school office.
Monday 3:20-4:20pm Rugby for FS & KS1 in the hall.
12:30-1pm All welcome to join Mrs Reeves for outside activities in the area outside the Y1 classroom
The Choir will be performing at Sheffield Arena on Monday 19th. Remember t-shirts; packed tea; medication and fine singing voices!!
4-6pm at Dronfield Henry Fanshawe School Meet at the main entrance.
Tuesday 3:20-4:20pm Children in year 3-6. Join Jazz in the hall.
Wednesday 12:30-1pm: Art club are currently working on the school's contribution to the Dronfield Barn Quilt project. The children's completed work will be displayed alongside others in the Dronfield Barn.
Wednesday 12:30-1pm Foundation Stage and year 6 children with Miss Watson in the ICT suite.
Wednesday 3:20-4:20pm Foundation Stage, Year 1 and Year 2 join Jazz in the hall for Streetdance.
Wednesday 3:20-4:20pm KS2 join Mrs Youdan in the Y3 classroom for Film Club.
3:20-4:20pm Join Mr Hemsley in the hall for rugby
12:30-1pm Join Mr Hemsley for Netball outside on the school yard
Parents welcome to join their children for a maths lesson at 9am on Thursday 22nd January.
3:20-4:20pm Year 4, 5 & 6 with Mrs Astley in the Y5 classroom
|Star Of The Week||23 Jan 2015|
|Keeping Children Safe||22 Jan 2015|
|Other Success Stories||16 Jan 2015|
|Letters To Parents||13 Jan 2015|
|Year 3||12 Dec 2014|