- Image 1
- Image 2
- Image 3
- Image 4
- Image 5
Welcome to William Levick Primary School
We hope our site keeps you up-to-date with all that is going on in school and gives a good overview of what we offer.
Visits are warmly welcomed and we encourage you to make an appointment to come and see us for yourself.
We look forward to meeting and working with you to ensure your child gets the most out of their time at primary school.
At William Levick we aim...
- To provide a welcoming, happy, safe and stimulating environment for all.
- To have open and effective communication to promote positive working partnerships with parents and carers to best support children in their learning.
- To provide relevant and engaging learning opportunities which develop and embed key skills through a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To encourage children to take responsibility for their learning by providing opportunities for independent thinking, decision making, collaborative working and appropriate risk taking.
- For each child to have high aspirations and positive attitudes toward themselves, others and their learning in order to achieve personal success.
- To equip all children with the knowledge, understanding and skills to become respectful and caring citizens contributing positively to the local, national and global community.
Monday 3:20-4:20pm The choir are practising for Young Voices at the moment. Meet with Mrs Wileman in the Foundation Stage classroom.
Monday 3:20-4:20pm Rugby for FS & KS1 in the hall.
Tuesday 2pm The whole school will be singing Christmas Carols at the Baptist Church (opposite Sainsbury's). Parents are welcome to join us to sing or can pick children up from the Church at 2:40pm.
Wednesday 3:20-4:20pm Year 1 & Year 2 join Jack in the hall for Streetdance.
Wednesday 3:20-4:20pm KS2 join Mrs Youdan in the Y3 classroom for Film Club.
12:30-1pm Join Mr Hemsley for Fencing outside on the school yard
3:20-4:20pm Join Mr Hemsley in the hall for gymnastics
Friday 19th is Christmas Party Day! All children will enjoy a picnic party lunch (Please send in picnic blankets) and games and dancing in the school hall. Children can come to school in party clothes that are suitable for indoor and outdoor school...
|Star Of The Week||18 Dec 2014|
|Year 3||12 Dec 2014|
|Year 2||12 Dec 2014|
|Christmas Concert||12 Dec 2014|
|Student Eco Team||12 Dec 2014|