- Image 1
- Image 2
- Image 3
- Image 4
- Image 5
Welcome to William Levick Primary School
We hope our site keeps you up-to-date with all that is going on in school and gives a good overview of what we offer.
Visits are warmly welcomed and we encourage you to make an appointment to come and see us for yourself.
We look forward to meeting and working with you to ensure your child gets the most out of their time at primary school.
At William Levick we aim...
- To provide a welcoming, happy, safe and stimulating environment for all.
- To have open and effective communication to promote positive working partnerships with parents and carers to best support children in their learning.
- To provide relevant and engaging learning opportunities which develop and embed key skills through a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To encourage children to take responsibility for their learning by providing opportunities for independent thinking, decision making, collaborative working and appropriate risk taking.
- For each child to have high aspirations and positive attitudes toward themselves, others and their learning in order to achieve personal success.
- To equip all children with the knowledge, understanding and skills to become respectful and caring citizens contributing positively to the local, national and global community.
Monday 12:30-1pm Join Mrs Grantham in the year 6 classroom.
Monday 3:20-4:20pm Rugby for FS & KS1 in the hall.
12:30-1pm All welcome to join Mrs Reeves for outside activities in the area outside the Y1 classroom
Tuesday 3:20-4:20pm Children in year 3-6. Join Jazz in the hall.
Wednesday 12:30-1pm Foundation Stage and year 3 /4 children with Miss Watson in the ICT suite.
Wednesday 3:20-4:20pm Foundation Stage, Year 1 and Year 2 join Jazz in the hall for Streetdance.
Wednesday 3:20-4:20pm KS2 join Mrs Youdan in the Y3 classroom for Film Club.
12:30-1pm Join Miss Robson for cheerleading outside on the school yard
Friday 12:30-1pm In the year 6 classroom with Mrs Thorlby. Everyone Welcome.
Y4 children will go swimming at 9:30am. Please make sure they have their kits in school.
|Star Of The Week||24 Apr 2015|
|Other Success Stories||19 Apr 2015|
|Year 6||10 Mar 2015|
|Year 5||10 Mar 2015|
|Year 4||10 Mar 2015|